Welcome to Palm Bridge Learning
My name is Teresa Denmark and I’m originally from Southern California where I received my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education from BIOLA University. I have been a credentialed teacher for 21 years and have taught numerous grade levels in both public and private schools. I started Palm Bridge Learning as an in-person classroom, to partner with parents in their child’s distant learning to guide them through their assignments. I also provide tutoring on specific subjects as needed.
- I am a North Carolina licensed teacher.
- The class is held in a safe, clean and quiet environment.
- I will provide feedback and notes in the parent portal after each session on student assignment progress.
- New technology in the classroom.
- Our classroom is monitored and recorded.
- You can choose the day and time sessions based on your schedule.
- Covid procedures followed daily.